i-on exclusive reader event: Dram & Smoke at The Biscuit Factory
Hold onto your hats… we’ve got one smokin’ evening lined up for i-on readers. We’ve teamed up with talented pop-up masters Dram & Smoke (pictured below) to bring you the exclusive Edinburgh launch night of The Campfire Feasts series of dinners at the Biscuit Factory. The event takes place on Thursday 03 August ahead of their month-long residency during the festival, until 27 August.
Here’s how it works:
- Dram & Smoke transform an unexpected location (The Biscuit Factory) into a one-of-a-kind restaurant.
- The chefs take a four course, seasonal menu and adapt it into a nostalgic childhood camping trip experience. S’mores please!
- You buy tickets online (letting them know if you need to sit next to anyone else on the night).
- You arrive and kick things off with a welcome cocktail.
- You eat and hang out with private party vibes and a well-stocked bar.
i-on reader night
On Thursday 03 August, i-on brings you the launch night of Dram & Smoke’s Campfire Feasts, kicking off at 7pm. Tickets are the exclusive price of £35 for one night only (usually £40pp) and £35 gets you:
- 1 welcome cocktail
- 4 course seasonal tasting menu (pork ribeye and venison Cumberland, pictured.) All dietary requirements catered for
- Live music
- Access to the bar after dinner until late (dinner finishes at around 9.30pm)
To buy tickets, visit dramandsmoke.com/ionmagazine and book for Thursday 03 August.
Get a flavour of what to expect in the video below.