Trick or Treat: Halloween cocktails to make at home
Who says Halloween is just for kids? (Trick or) Treat yourself to one of these spooky cocktails this weekend and join in the fun!
The Jawbox Aviation
- 50ml Jawbox Gin
- 20ml Lemon Juice
- 15ml Maraschino Liqueur
- 7.5ml Creme de Violette
- Fill a shaker with ice and add all ingredients.
- Shake and fine strain into a chilled compete class.
- Garnish with a Maraschino cherry
The Black Cow Strange Brew
- 50ml Black Cow Vodka
- 50ml Carrot juice
- 30ml Pickled Crab Apple Juice
- 5ml Plum and Cinnamon Syrup
- 50ml Apple Juice
- 1 Egg white
- Combine all ingredients plus ice in a shaker and shake hard.
- Serve in a Copa glass with cubed ice and garnish with crab apples and dried blood orange slices
The Borrago Fizz
- 50ml Borrago #47 Paloma Blend
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- 25ml Basil Syrup
- 2 fresh Basil Sprigs
- Shake ingredients well over ice.
- Double strain into a 10oz rocks glass loaded with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a large sprig of basil and a borage flower if you have one.