Feel revitalised and inspired by a luxury wellness weekend with Revive Yoga breaks
Led by multi-talented exercise and yoga instructor and fitness model, Charlotte Holmes, a luxury wellness weekend with Revive Yoga breaks promises to leave you feeling revitalised and inspired.
Over the exclusive weekend you'll be challenged by a series of invigorating yoga workshops, inspired by nutritional talks designed to boost your performance, and ultimately leave feeling relaxed and invigorated by indulgent evenings spent enjoying massage, music and chocolate tasting as you unwind in the luxury five star penthouse apartments at Old Town Chambers in the heart of Edinburgh.
Read more about Charlotte Holmes here.
Arrive Revive Thrive
- Focus on fitness in four tailored yoga sessions throughout the weekend
- Feel nourished with vegetarian & vegan food provided by a private, holistic chef
- Learn about nutrition to support your health and fitness with chats on Eating for Energy and Performance
- Practice with fabulous, eco yoga equipment
- Relax with a complementary massage
- Take home deluxe organic skincare samples from plant-based skincare brand BYSARAHLONDON
- Indulge in the benefits of cacao with an artisan chocolatier tasting
JOIN THE WEEKEND
When? 7th - 9th September, 2018 Where? Old Town Chambers, 3, Roxburgh's Court, 323 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1LW Price? £525-585 per person depending on room choice for the whole weekend. Book? Tel: 07739 328877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.
Terms and conditions: Price includes 2x nights 5* accommodation in Edinburgh (sharing twin or double with ensuite), private airport transfer into Edinburgh city centre by TESLA, all food from Friday afternoon - Sunday afternoon, all fitness instruction with Charlotte, all scheduled Revive activities on Friday & Saturday evenings, 30 minute massage.