Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh launch 24 days of sparkle with Laings
Chocolate? No thanks. This year we're counting down the days to Christmas with our eyes set on a much larger prize...
The Festive Afternoon Tea at Peacock Alley just got a whole lot more exciting. Along with the delicious selection of fresh morning scones, turkey and stuffing bites served on a cranberry brioche bun, decadent Christmas inspired pastries and festive delicacies created by the hotel’s talented pastry chefs, guests will also stand the chance to win one of 24 extremely special luxury gifts curated by Laings and Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian as part of the hotel's 24 days of sparkle.
And when we say luxury, we mean luxury...
Some of the prizes you could win
- A seven-course menu Gourmand for two with paired wines at The Pompadour by Galvin worth £260
- A pair of Laings silver framed cufflinks worth £140
- 60 minute massage at Guerlain Spa worth £150
- A Diamond Masterclass for four people with Richard Laing himself – an exclusive money can’t buy experience
- A white gold rubellite and diamond cluster pendant worth over £1000.
To be in with a chance to win one of the 24 advent calendar prizes, Tel: 0131 222 8832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your Festive Afternoon Tea. Prices start at £45 per person with Afternoon Tea being served daily from 12pm to 5pm throughout December, except on 25th and 31st December