Win a Champagne Festive Afternoon Tea for two at Harvey Nichols Edinburgh
For Day 3 we've got a Champagne Festive Afternoon Tea for Two at Harvey Nichols Edinburgh. The festive spin on their classic Afternoon Tea features chocolate for Christmas pudding éclairs, along with cranberry pavlova and mulled wine amuse bouche. Delicious! View the full menu here.
You'll have to be following us on Facebook and Instagram to enter. Find the post marked with a number '3' and follow the instructions from there. We'll pick a winner at random on Sunday 11th November and notify the lucky person. Simple!
Terms and conditions
- This competition closes on Saturday 10th November 2018 at midnight.
- The winner will be drawn at random by I-On Magazine on Sunday 11th November and will be notified by e-mail.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom & Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of I-ON Magazine and Harvey Nichols, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- The Prize is 1x voucher for one person to enjoy a Champagne Festive Afternoon Tea for two at Harvey Nichols Edinburgh.
- The prize must be redeemed in the Edinburgh store only and must be redeemed in full on the same date. The prize is valid for six months from date of issue. Reservations are subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part, nor can it be replaced if lost or stolen, used as a deposit on a credit agreement or used as payment on a Harvey Nichols charge card. It cannot be used with any other discounts or offers.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees that the Promoter has exclusive and unreserved rights to use their entries in any publicity materials.
- Data Protection: the Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Scottish law and the Scottish Court will have exclusive jurisdiction.